Asa Customer Service Representative, you are responsible to provide outstandingservice to our client's customers by; answering questions, handlinggeneral billing inquiries, addressing concerns/issues, listening to complaints,troubleshooting problems, and assisting with payments.
Atypical day would include:
- Responding to incoming customer queries regardingbilling, payments, existing and new services, promotions and offers, upgrade ordowngrade of services, payments, etc.
- Calming irate customers and attempting tode-escalate situations by providing workable alternatives that satisfy thecustomer and help to retain them
- Promoting and educating customers on offersand promotions, new products in the market, and the value of the serviceprovided by the client
Thisis the right job for you if you can:
- Cope with stressful and challengingsituations with customers
- Work seamlessly with dual screens andmultiple applications (more than 5 at a time) while responding to and resolvingcustomer concerns.
- Upsell products and services (It ismandatory to pitch offers available on every call)
- Maintain reliability, schedule complianceand performance metrics at the required level
What'sin it for you?
- We provide you with all of theequipment, you only need an internet connection!
- $13.50/hourafter training (training wages vary by province)
- Paid Training ina state-of-the-art interactive virtual training environment
- A comprehensive medical, dental &vision benefits package that includes a health spending account
- Day 1 access to our robust EmployeeAssistance Program - helping you and your family resolve work, health,and life issues.
- An excellent support team dedicatedto help you succeed with virtual huddles and mentoring sessions.
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Strong computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Ability to work in a highly structured environment taking high-volume inbound calls
- Ability to work full-time hours, across a variety of shifts, which are influenced by current business needs (including evenings, weekends, and holidays) while maintaining reliable attendance
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), listen with auditory acuity, type, read, multi-task, and concentrate for prolonged periods.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home.
Home Office Requirements
HGS provides you with a computer, dual monitors, and aheadset for this position. We also provide a webcam that is required to be usedfor training and team meetings.
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free workenvironment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled workshift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a familymember/pet)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable modemthat can be hardwired, via an Ethernet cable, into the computer we send you.(Wifi connections are not compatible with our devices - Dial up, Wireless,Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
Internet Bandwidth Requirements
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 5 Mbps
***Application Alert *** Although a computer isprovided by HGS (if you are hired) you will need a home desktop or laptopcomputer to complete the assessments and internet speed tests during theapplication process. This is a requirement to be considered for this position.
**Please note: This position does NOT qualify forthe Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program or the Provincial Nominee Program due tothe Work from Home location.
HGS is an accredited A+ Company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) ofNorth America
"HGSCanada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities.If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs throughthe recruitment process."
Category: Customer Service , Keywords: Customer Service Representative